Learn everything you need to become a confident and engaging Children’s Yoga Teacher, ready to inspire the next generation. Join us for our 3-day training
Learn everything you need to become a confident and engaging Children’s Yoga Teacher, ready to inspire the next generation.
Join us for our 3-day training and learn all you need to start teaching children’s yoga straight away.
Explore practical ways to share yoga with children in an engaging and inspiring way. This course is designed for anyone passionate about making a difference with children including educators, teachers and teacher aides, parents and care-givers, yoga teachers, therapists, counsellors and allied health professionals. If you love working with kids – this course is for you!
You will learn:
– Benefits of kids yoga for 5-12 year olds
– Applied anatomy and physiology for 5-12 year olds
– Physical, mental and emotional considerations for teaching 5-12 year olds
– Yogic philosophy for kids
– Suitable yoga movement and postures for children (including warm ups, sun salutations, standing poses, cool down poses and partner/group poses).
– Beneficial and engaging breathing techniques for 5-12 year olds
– Age appropriate yoga games for 5-12 year olds
– Mindfulness and meditation tools for 5-12 year olds
– Guided relaxation techniques for 5-12 year olds
– Planning and preparing classes for this age group
– Positive behaviour strategies
– Teaching practice and feedback so you’re ready to share what you’ve learnt straight away!
– How to get started teaching children’s yoga
WARNING: This training will be jam packed with fun laughter and inspiration.
Your 3-day course includes:
– Training Manual
– Accredited certificate upon completion
– Access to our online community
$629 early bird (before 8th October)
Your facilitators Helen and Michelle bring with them a collective of 25 years experience in education, yoga and teacher training, please be in touch with any questions.
Spaces are limited, don’t delay.
This training is recognised by Yoga Alliance as a YACEP course and can also be used towards continuing education points for yoga teachers and towards CPD for teachers and educators.
When: 22-24th October
Where: Morning Light Yoga Studio, 24-26 Main Drive, Bokarina Sunshine Coast
Times: 10:30am-6:30pm (all 3 days)
Investment: $625 early bird, $725 thereafter. Places limited, bookings essential
(Friday) 10:30 am
Morning Light Studio
The Sports Hub, Level 1, 26 Main drive