Day Retreat with Lisa from The Yoga and Meditation Lounge here at Morning Light Studio. Experience a silent stress detox, a retreat for the senses, with layers of nourishing guided journeys
Day Retreat with Lisa from The Yoga and Meditation Lounge here at Morning Light Studio.
Experience a silent stress detox, a retreat for the senses, with layers of nourishing guided journeys into the heart of your existence. Offering a variety of nourishing experiences to re-set the nervous system, bring positive new space, clarity, and calm. This silent retreat offers many treasured of the most loved events rolled into one!
All of us love and need, to retreat from the world occasionally. Spend a day in harmony with yourself and allow your body to regenerate. Switch off from your phone, the television, your computer, the radio, and external chatter. We live in a world today where we receive more information in one day that people born 100 years ago got in a life time! How do we balance that? This day of quiet healing is a rest for all of the senses. A period of deep silence is observed for the duration of the retreat. The energy of silence and mindfulness penetrates our flesh and bones, and calmness prevails. In Noble Silence we cultivate higher levels of hearing, perception, and vision. Take home valuable experiences that assist managing stress in your daily life. A wonderful plethora of nurturing sessions complimented with aroma therapy to balance the body and mind, and heighten the experience of relaxation.
• Japa Mala Meditation
• Quiet, meditative Yin Yoga
• Intrinsic Stress Release
• Yoga Nidra
• Restorative Yoga
• Mindfulness Meditation
• Vibrational Sound Bath
For the deepest benefit from your one day silent stress-detox experience, please observe the following
• Wear loose fitting comfortable clothing with socks and removable warm over-garments.
• To ensure the deepest release of ‘stress toxicity’ complete silence is observed during the Retreat. No phones or smart watches.
• Please bring with you a bottle of water and your own lunch. Herbal tea will be offered. (Please note refrigeration is not available).
• Come prepared to dedicate the entire day to the silent journey. Make arrangements that will enable you to be available and attentive to the practice without outside disruption. (Racing off to get your grocery shopping done in the lunch break, or making phone calls throughout the retreat period will interfere with the sensitive energy cultivated during the day).
This retreat day is suitable for everyone and recommended for all. No experience is necessary, come along with your yearning for peace. (The only physical requirement is that you’re able to get up and down off the floor). If you’re presently going through a tough time in life, or you just need some time to ‘re-set’ or cleanse your entire being with a ‘stress-detox’, this one day will make a profound impact.
When: Sunday 25th September
Where: Morning Light Studio
Investment: $150pp *Morning Light Studio Members receive 10% discount
(Sunday) 10:30 am - 4:00 pm
Morning Light Studio
The Sports Hub, Level 1, 26 Main drive
Lisa The Yoga and Medititation Lounge